Early ejaculation can be described as the tendency to ejaculate too early, to be exact, right before the start of the sexual intercourse or slightly after it began.
Such condition may be surely called one of the most widespread conditions in men and roughly 25 percent of men face it at least one time during their life. Men who experience such condition have plenty of psychological issues, such as inability to control themselves, libido loss (or sex drive) and overall frustration.
Reasons of developing early ejaculation
The reasons are typically divided into psychological and physical. Considering psychological causes, it’s possible to point out:
- Sexual experience that happens too early. A male who had his first sex too early becomes overexcited about it and very often such experiences are linked to the fear of being caught by someone. Such men can’t slow down and feel the actual process of sexual intercourse.
- Anxiety regarding the process of sex and overexcitement about other life aspects. These reasons may simply cause premature ejaculation. Just analyze how you normally feel about the process.
- Own worries about erectile problems. When men are thinking too much about how to achieve and maintain steady erection, they get serious problems with their ejaculation.
When the case is linked to the biological reason, there may be pointed out the following causes:
- Hormonal disorders;
- Low level of serotonin, which has a role of neurotransmitter;
- Some conditions that may influence the ejaculatory system;
- Issues regarding thyroid;
- Inflammation that is spread on the reproductive organs, especially on urethra or prostate;
- Various problems with nervous system;
- Strong drugs addiction;
- Diabetes or cardiovascular issues.
Premature ejaculation: the measures effective to cope with it
If the case is linked to the psychological problem, the best advice that can be given here is to try behavioral therapy. It involves masturbating couple hours before the sexual intercourse in order to hold off the ejaculation or exciting your sexual partner before sex in order to get your orgasms at the same time.
The other method to cure the condition is to stay away from sex and to concentrate on the other types of sexual interactions to overcome the excessive tension and overexcitement which occurs before the actual process.
Anyway, there are some more ways to overcome the condition called premature ejaculation:
- The method under the name “stop and start”. It means that when a man is close to getting orgasm, he has to slow down, calm himself down or even stop. When he feels normal, he may continue his sexual intercourse.
- The squeezing. The partner has to some sort of squeeze the very tip of the penis when a male feels like reaching the climax. The squeezing has to last for about 30 seconds or more until the urgent need to ejaculate disappears. After that sex may continue. The procedure may be repeated as much as it is needed. In general, it makes the reproductive organ more trained and used to holding off the process of ejaculation.
- Regular use of condoms. This may help to reduce the stimulation and last longer in bed.
- Special lubricants to decrease the sensations. Here the main ingredient is the anesthetic to numb the skin of the penis for a certain period of time.
- Medicine. It’s necessary to point out the use of antidepressants to delay the male orgasm.
Finally, it’s necessary to mention the joke about thinking of “baseball stats” which means that it will be good if a man can distract himself from the sexual thoughts during the sexual intercourse.